Saturday, February 14, 2009

Send your money with this GREAT Coupon!

Saturday, February 14, 2009
Have you ever find difficulties and an expensive service to send your money to your friend or relatives in foreign country? I have. But since I use iKobo, I have no problem at all. Well, since you are visiting my blog right now and reading this, I would like to thank you with this Great coupon I have, I will give it to you for FREE. Use this coupon : CJ2020 and get :
  1. 20% off the cost of money transfer
  2. 20% off the cost of shipping a new iKobo card (if applicable)
But,.. The coupon can be used one time per customer and the promotion ends on March 15, 2009. So... HURRY UP! Look up and Click the text link at the bottom side or at the right side of this blog and use this opportunity.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket